Pozible and MGM Partnership Announced
In a groundbreaking new partnership, Pozible now offers musicians the option to have their crowdfunded albums, singles (physical and digital) and/or merchandise orders fulﬁlled by MGM’s retail subsidiary, Waterfront Records.
By opting in to a relationship with Waterfront Records via Pozible you are able to:
- Fulﬁll the crowdfunding orders of your album, singles (physical and digital) and/or merchandise. Saving you the trouble of sending them out.
- Have your crowdfunded albums count towards the ARIA and AIR charts.
- Sell your album, singles and/or merchandise through a Waterfront checkout on your own website following your crowdfunding campaign.
- Receive a discounted 15% service fee from Waterfront. This is 15% of the retail price of the album, single and/or merchandise - not necessarily the amount you offer it for as a Reward on Pozible.
- Have a direct avenue to form a relationship with a leading music retail service.
To be a part of it you just need to tick the relevant box when you are creating your crowdfunding campaign and a representative from Waterfront will be in touch to talk you through:
- Reporting and delivering the Pozible Rewards (albums, singles and/or merchandise) to Waterfront Records.
- Integrating a Waterfront checkout in to your own website.
- The payment process
For Contacts and Information head here.